jueves, 22 de noviembre de 2012

My English Courses



My English class at University begins in first year, I to enter at English level 2. For this reason, I have many think to say about these courses. 

I think it was interesting and useful, especially because in my degree, many books are in English, so, this language is very important for the exercise to the archaeological discipline. In this way, I found it little specific, the vocabulary was not suitable for my degree. The English class was program for a good interaction with other persons, in a colloquial situation, but it was not for a specific vocabulary for Archaeology. Because of this, I think that this aspect is necessary in these courses.

About the use of blog, my opinion about it was positive. It was a tool for the interaction with other classmates, and was useful for making better the redaction and ideas developed in English language, because is very different to the Spanish redaction. 

I need improved the vocabulary and my language. I think that both things are related, for speak well in English, the first I need is a minimum vocabulary management. So, I need increase my knowledge about this English language and this make better my capacity for talk in English. The most important about the interaction with other persons is the vocabulary management. 

In this way, I don`t use my English for speaking, I usually use my English to read. Especially for Archaeological class, where all papers and books are in English, and the better scientist write in English: the universal language of the science.


Because of this, my oral interaction is not very good. But my reading is not good anyway. Usually I need consulting a dictionary all the time, and this is for my limited vocabulary. I need increase my vocabulary, for this I`m starting to memorize more words all days. 

1 comentario:

  1. I have pass for the same to you, so, I can understand all your problems. But in my experience, it has been more easy learn an Archaeological Vocabulary than the colloquial. Maybe because a colloquial vocabulary has more meanings which depends of the context and the archaeological world can be more ruled in this sense.

    ResponderEliminar