jueves, 13 de septiembre de 2012

Ancient and Modern Culture in Japan



I would like to visit Japan. This is a place that I very want to know, because I think that its culture is very rich and old, and the most important is the custom conservation considering the modern context. Even more, because Japan is the most important place of the modern culture, one icon of technology and civilization. But, the Japanese have the perfect balance with the old and the modern in their culture. 

In Japan, I would like visit Tokyo and live an experience not like a visitor or tourist, because I think that’s a fake appreciation of reality. I would like to live in the same terms a Japanese live, and understand this cosmopolitan city. Especially I would like to know the “sakura” or the cherry tree full of flowers, and walk on the streets along with these trees.




I wouldn’t like to study anything there, that’s a lot work, because I think that is very hard and difficult study and work there. I just want to LIVE without worrying about money or the expensive life there

5 comentarios:

  1. Don't lie to us, you would like visit Japan for the Anime! jajajaja
    You've got a point when you say about the balance of the modern and old in his culture. But, i think that now, this tend toward an unbalance over the old for the modernity, specially for the extreme rise of technology.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I had high school friend that went to japan for a year. She said that it is as beatifull as it os chaotic. She also told me that living there wasnt difficult about because of the languaje or money, it was because the high level of stress that they have. But anyway, it is a great place to travel.
    :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Japan!!!! I love Japan <3 The best of the spring here, is that seems like Sakuras garden

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Japan <3 those trees always appear on the animes xD

    ResponderEliminar