jueves, 6 de septiembre de 2012

FIRST TERM OF 2012

it really difficult for me evaluate this year, I lived many things, good and bas, so I can´t really express my feelings about it.

in the first semester, I had great news about my practice and thesis, because I was accepted in a team of archaeological work in Patagonia, that is my favorite place for work, because that beautiful place make a positive atmosphere for working, but, the most important is that I’m very interested on the development of the so called simple societies. then I´m very happy for this good news.




In addition, I participate in a power fitness class. This class was very hard and exhausting. I assisted two days a week, for two hours each, but it was so exhausting that I couldn’t do anything else for the rest of the day. The class contemplated exercises about aerobic, step, aerobox, etc.

But, as life is not always perfect, I miss my family, because I live in Puerto Montt, and I can travel regularly to my home.

1 comentario:

  1. I think that Patagonia is a great place to work, the scenery is amazing. In fact, it's great that they will pay you (soon) to go! Congratulations.

    ResponderEliminar