jueves, 25 de octubre de 2012

Gaia




I`m consider a green girl. But, to time to do something, I really don`t do so much. I don`t recycles anything or I don`t part of any eco organization. But I really think that this is a very important topic, and we can do it something like society about it. I think that the problem with the environment now is a conscience problem. We need like human race do it something, and we need start by a change of mind, with a new conscience about of the relationship with the earth.

I believe in Gaia Theory. This theory proposes that Gaia is a complex entity, included to the biosphere, atmosphere, earth and oceans, constitute all a cybernetic system or feedback, with the only aim of the optimal conditions (physical and chemist) for the life in the planet. 

But this not minds that because Gaia is an entity in balance, all problems in the earth are bee solution for the same Gaia, on the contrary, I think that we need do it something with the unbalance that we start. The Global Warming, the hunting of species in extinction dangers, the use of animal’s skin for fashion, the pollution, etcetera. This entire are thinks that we, like human race to cause, and is own duty resolve this. 

We are part of a life system, and all in this system is in balance, when we do it something, this affect us. So, when the human damage to the earth, is damage to himself.  

3 comentarios:

  1. I agree with you Natalie, we are a part of the same system, and an action of the one part will affect to the rest of them. But, thinking about the past societies, maybe we must change our mind looking back, towards the moment in that the human wasn't the top of the trophic label.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I think that your comment is very Archaeologist. But I agree with you about that the ancient society can be an example for us.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I complete agree with you! I cant understand how the people can see that, If people could note this the enviroment would not be so bad like now, and we neither.
    And I belive it in Gaia too :)

    ResponderEliminar