jueves, 18 de octubre de 2012

My Favorites Books



I`m a book worm, all my life I have been reading novels. But, now I don`t read novels so much, because, all the time I have to read science papers about Archaeology. I think that my reading habits came a long time ago, when I was a child. My mother invited me to a public library when I was 5 years old. Until this day, I have read many books; it is so much that I can remember how much is it. 

I like novel about fantasy or magic realism. My favourite Latin American writer is Gabriel Garcia Marquez. I think that He is the best writer in the word, the topic is so interesting and his books are unique. My favourite book of Garcia Marquez is 100 Años de Soledad, this is a wonderful book and I have reading 4 times. By the way, my international favourite writer is Anne Rice, She is American, but I read her books in Spanish. She writes about vampires, and she writes the most famous saga about it. My favourite character of the literature is the most important character of her books; his name is Lestat, the vampire. I love his irreverent person, he is a rebel and sinful. The film Interview with the Vampire is based in her novels. 



The last book that I was read is the ninth book of the saga, called “El Santuario”. It was really good, so interesting and exciting. I read it in 4 days, and the books have around 300 pages. He story is about a young vampire with troubles; he has an evil Doppelgänger ghost, and he need the help from a powerful and older vampire for destroy it. I love this book, I completely recommended it, but you have been love for this type of literature.
   

1 comentario:

  1. Hi, I think you have a grate mom because helped you to love the books, It's very good beacuse now all students of anthropology have to read a lot

    ResponderEliminar