jueves, 4 de octubre de 2012

Wild Life



I´m a green girl. I love the nature in general, but specifically, I´m an animal lover.  May be, this is because I grow up in a country, with many domestic animal around, but this show me, many wild animals too.

When I was a child, I love it watching documental about wild life in National Geographic. My dream was make me a zoologist in Africa, and research about big felines, unlike most girls my age who wanted to be singers or actresses. But, the times chance everything, and now I love the Archaeology. 



I prefer wild animals, because the bond with nature in them is very strong. All life is a big circle, where everything has a place, until the smallest animal have a role in the nature life. Is very sad seeing the horrible thinks that the Man been to the nature. Seems hard to believe that humans still do not realize that we are part of this circle of life, and like all other animals, we have a role.



However, even today, I´m a lover of felines. But, since I can not have a tiger as pet, I have a cat. My cat call “Peluza” it´s a male, but it´s live in Fresia with my parents, because I can not have it here. So, I see to my cat only in vacation. I miss it very much, especially his purrs and meows.

3 comentarios:

  1. I agree with you when you say that the life is a big circle, especially taking into a count that we, humankind, also have a part which accomplish. But, which is this part to accomplish and how do it?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I also agree with both of you. If disney taugh our generation something is when Mufasa explain the circle of life. Since then (I was 5 years old) I`ve never forget that, so I try my best to be very careful with nature in general

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Balca, was Rafiki who explain the circle of life ¬¬

    ResponderEliminar